!— built with zo2 framework: http://www.zootemplate.com/zo2 —>
The World Health Organization has produced a number of important resources for palliative care. These include:
Planning and Implementing Palliative Care
1. Planning and implementing palliative care services: a guide for programme managers (2016).
2. Palliative Care for noncommunicable diseases: a global snapshot (2019).
3. Integrating palliative care and symptom relief into primary health care: A WHO guide for planners, implementers, and managers (2018).
4. Integrating palliative care and symptom relief into paediatrics (2018).
5. Integrating palliative care and symptom relief into the response to humanitarian emergencies and crises (2018).
34-44 Britannia Street, London, WC1X 9JG, United Kingdom